Personal blog

This is my personal blog. Here I post my opinions and feelings on any subject I have a desire to. I do not expect you to agree with anything I have to say, all I ask is for you to respect that this is my opinion. If you have the need to comment please do so.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wow Kinda forgot about this.

So again life has gotten in the way and I had forgotten about my little blog here. Funny how that happens, you put so much time and effort into something, planning on keeping up with it at least a few times a week and then suddenly life happens and you forget all about the product and the time and effort you put into it. What can you do though.

So what have all my followers been up to lately? Me, I've been working at the Adventure Science Center Nashville, going to school and doing intuitive and tarot readings at a wonderful metaphysical store out in Mt. Juliet called Zierra Myst. The owner, Carol, is a wonderful woman whom I met through a couple of friends. She is very knowledgeable about many different things, if you are ever in Mt. Juliet, you should look up the store and stop in for a visit. Here is the link to the website http://atzierramyst.com/Home_Page.html Take a look and see some of the things she has.

Well I am off for now as I am at work at should prolly find something to do.

1 comment: