Personal blog

This is my personal blog. Here I post my opinions and feelings on any subject I have a desire to. I do not expect you to agree with anything I have to say, all I ask is for you to respect that this is my opinion. If you have the need to comment please do so.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Great Reads

So I have finished the Hunger Games trilogy, and oh my Gods it was amazing. The first book Hunger Games pulls you in really quickly and it keeps you wanting to read more and more. The second book, Catching Fire is a little bit of a slow starter but once it starts you can't put it down. By the third book, Mockingjay, you are so involved with the characters and the story that you just won't want to put it down.

The characters are absolutely real and amazing. The author paints a very real and graphic picture of the world and characters. You see their flaws and their strengths, you feel everything they feel. By the end of the series there are certain characters that you just hate and ones that you love and at times they may switch.

I would suggest these books to anyone who likes a great story and a realistic world and characters.  I must say thank you to Will and Julia Prater for turning me onto these books.

2 comments: